Senior Account Coordinator - Hawaii Business (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in marketing and supporting successful sales teams? Are you detail oriented and take pleasure in seeing projects through to completion? Are you able to meet deadlines, manage your time wisely and motivate teammates? Are you excited by problem-solving? Are you interested in helping clients meet their marketing goals? This may be the right position for you if you answered yes to any of these questions.
aio Media is looking for a Senior Account Coordinator to help support the sales and marketing team for Hawai'i Business Magazine (https://www.hawaiibusiness.com). This position will be tasked to manage the internal process and work with clients to collect materials needed to execute advertising campaigns. We are looking for a proactive, positive, and problem-solving individual who values the success of their clients and the team.
Primary duties include:
- Under the direction of the sales team, prepare sales-related documents including client proposals and agreements
- Maintain consistent and regular communications with clients including setting and managing project deadlines and deliverables for the preparation, proofing and review of materials for their campaigns; develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients; leverage insights from clients to identify sales opportunities
- ensure that orders are entered accurately and on a timely basis and proactively resolve order and invoice issues
- anticipate and be responsive in addressing client questions and proactively resolve issues related to the trafficking of ad materials
- Collaborate with the sales, editorial, digital and design teams to establish work schedules and project plans and ensure that all deadlines are consistently met
- ensure that the CRM system and customer information databases are maintained with accurate and current account information
- Demonstrate and understand a thorough knowledge of aio Media's products and services and work with the sales team to propose and close sales
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with orders, processes, order fulfillment and invoicing as needed
- Attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and organize work and workflows
- Ability to establish and manage multiple project schedules and timelines
- Effective and professional business writing, email and phone communication skills with clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management systems to maintain all client account information and track activity including contacts, appointments, proposals, contracts, and invoicing
- Prior work experience as a media account coordinator, sales coordinator, CSR, or inside sales representative preferred
- Occasional evening or weekend work for client meetings and company/industry events
Compensation & Benefits
- Hybrid work environment with offices in Downtown Honolulu
- Paid company holidays, vacation and sick time off
- Choice of 3 HMAA and 2 Kaiser medical plans with HDS dental with generous subsidized spouse/dependent coverage
- 401(k) plan with 30 investment options and company match
- Ample opportunities for career and technical training, and personal development
To submit an application, click on the APPLY button and upload a current resume.
Hawai'i Business Magazine is published by the aio Media Group, Hawaii's largest locally owned publisher and a member of the aio family of businesses. To learn more about aio, visit us at www.aiohawaii.com.
Hawaii Business Magazine
Get fresh Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.