Account Manager - Air Distribution
Havtech has more than 45 years of experience providing innovative heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions to building owners and contractors. We have the industry-leading expertise to support the life cycle of commercial HVAC systems, from selecting and sourcing to service and replacement.
With a focus on innovation, the company works with customers to:
-Improve building comfort
-Reduce total cost of ownership
Havtech represents many of the most innovative HVAC equipment and building automation system manufacturers serving the technology, healthcare and educational markets. The company’s experienced sales engineers, service technicians, training staff and relationships with industry organizations and owners, engineers and contractors have established it as a key partner for any commercial HVAC project.
Havtech is a fast-paced and growing company looking for talented, innovative professionals who want to be part of a future focused team that provides high quality solutions that make sense to its customers and communities, both financially and environmentally. If you are bright, driven, and customer oriented, then you belong here.
Havtech Air Distribution Department is in search of an Account Manager to join the team. The role is responsible for achieving specific sales goals to assist in the growth of the Air Distribution business. This includes developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention. Havtech Air Distribution represents companies such as Krueger®, Pottorff®, Loren Cook® and several other leading brands in the HVAC industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Develop specific action plans to increase market penetration by working with existing customers and identifying potential new customers.
- Convert leads into opportunities by following the appropriate sales process.
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influencers in the customer’s organization, including estimators, project managers, project engineers, purchasing and management.
- Responsible for preparation of project take-off, including both an estimate and proposal. Validate the offering with customers.
- Follow up with buying influencers and closing of work to meet assigned quota.
- Develop sales/marketing plan to integrate Air Distribution products into other Havtech divisions to increase incremental sales/margins.
- Acquire and evaluate market data to develop strategies to maximize sales opportunity and market share.
- Research and acquire appropriate product lines to complete the Air Distribution offering.
- Liaison with manufacturers to set an appropriate growth plan for increasing market share.
- Ensure proactive communication with customers, Sales Engineers and other stakeholders.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. However, consideration will be given to individuals with a couple years of technician experience (HVAC field or sheet metal) that understand the industry and want to grow into a sales role. Individuals with the right attitude/demeanor to learn sales and a background in the construction or manufacturing environment encouraged to apply.
- Experience selling mechanical airflow or similar building material products preferred.
- Proven track record in designing/developing a successful comprehensive sales plan preferred.
- Understanding of air distribution industry to include the two (2) step distribution model strongly desired.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
Havtech LLCColumbia, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.