Havertys Sales Consultant
If you enjoy connecting with other people, and working in a fun, fast paced environment then Havertys is for you !! Join Havertys and help create magical Home Décor designs for our Clients.
A few Facts about a Havertys Sales Consultants:
• The most recently hired Havertys Virginia Beach Sales Associate made $985 per week during their first month after training.
• $48,000 was the average annual income in our market during the past year (2018).
• Our Retail Sales Consultants in are making 37k – 77k per year.
• We provide you a minimum of $12 per hour at all times and provide you PAID Guarantee while you go through training.
APPLY NOW and begin our hiring process.
Location: 5169 VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, 23462
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a change or just beginning your career, Havertys Furniture is committed to your success. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and help them create their warm and inviting dream home.
The full scoop is below
At Havertys Furniture Company, we provide our Retail Sales Consultants with company provided tablets to provide our customers with consultative home design assistance.
As a Retail Sales Consultants with Havertys, this is your opportunity to:
- Provide consultative Interior Home Design assistance as you build relationships with customers
- Reinforce customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
- Engage with your clients using Havertys customer relationship management (CRM) system providing immediate and professional follow-up at, before and after the sales.
- Explain special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinate delivery between customer and distribution/delivery systems; often providing your client their furniture within 48 hours of purchase.
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Our Retail Sales Consultants Have
- Positive and engaging personality
- Creative flare and energetic attitude
- Ability to overcome customer objections
- The ability to familiarize yourself with a broad range of furniture styles and products
- Computer proficiency including Tablet operation abilities and a strong interest in communicating with others
- 100% company matching 401(k) on your first 4% contribution
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 2 weeks of paid sick time
- Paid Sales training
- Great medical, dental, vision
- Potential for a rewarding long-term career
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.