If you enjoy connecting with other people, and working in a fun, fast paced environment then Havertys is for you!! Join Havertys and help create magical Home Décor designs for our Clients.
A few facts about being a Havertys' Sales Consultant:
- Havertys guarantees sales associates a minimum of $12.25 per hour. Prior sales experience is not required; we will ensure you are well trained.
- $56,985 was the average annual income in the market during the past year (2018).
- Unlimited earning potential, with our top producers in the Washington Market making 70k – 100k per year.
- If you enjoy connecting with other people, we can teach you our system to become a successful Havertys' Sales Associate!
APPLY NOW and begin our hiring process
Retail Sales Consultant– The full scoop is below
At Havertys Furniture Company, we provide our Retail Sales Consultant with company provided tablets to provide our customers with consultative design assistance.
As a Retail Home Furnishings Expert with Havertys, this is your opportunity to...............................
- Provide consultative Interior Home Design assistance as you build relationships with customers
- Reinforce customer selections and help them complete their rooms
- Engage with your clients using Havertys customer relationship management (CRM) system providing immediate and professional follow-up at, before, and after the sales.
- Explain special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinate delivery between customer and distribution/delivery systems; often providing your client their furniture within 48 hours of purchase.
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Our Retail Sales Consultant Have..................
- Positive and engaging personality
- Creative flare and energetic attitude
- Ability to overcome customer objections
- The ability to familiarize yourself with a broad range of furniture styles and products
- Computer proficiency including Tablet operation abilities and a strong interest in communicating with others
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- 2 weeks paid Vacation
- 2 weeks paid Sick time
- Paid Comprehensive Furniture and Bedding and Sales training
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.