Would you like to earn $27,00 0– $37,000 annually. We’re looking for bright energetic individuals in the Fayetteville, GA area to join our team of DOT Delivery Drivers/Assistants. Our Drivers/Assistants are responsible for the delivery and setup of merchandise in the customers’ home. They perform the necessary delivery functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers’ expectations. If you are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy hands-on work, this is the opportunity for you. You’ll thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork. Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
- Operate the delivery vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Setting up furniture and securing goods as needed.
- Maintaining high performance levels by keeping within the customer time window.
- Accurately communicate and document the delivery transaction using either a mobile device or the provided paperwork.
- Unload or load product as needed at stores or warehouse.
- Assist in the warehouse or showroom if needed.
- Must be 21 Years or older
- Must be able to achieve DOT Certification
- Must be able to pass Background requirements
- Must have current Driver’s License
- Must be able to meet MVR driving requirement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED Preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience