Social Services Clinician
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Make a difference in the lives of others.
Jane Addams is quoted as saying, “Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.” Here at Haven we believe that our team of Behavioral Health Technicians, Nurses, Providers and Social Services staff are truly changing the world, one person at a time.
Currently we are looking for a passionate, whole hearted Social Worker/Clinician to join our team working with adults who are struggling with mental health and substance use challenges. Inpatient work is a high paced, solution focused job that truly makes a difference in the lives of individuals experiencing a crisis.
Here at Haven Behavioral Hospital Albuquerque, everyone on our team has a role to play in our mission to partner with communities and families to improve the lives of clients through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services.
Haven Behavioral Hospital is a 48 -bed facility providing high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Haven.
The Social Services staff, play a key role in ensuring our patients stay on the path of recovery. During the patient's stay they assess and evaluate each patient, work with the providers to create individualized treatment plans, and provide group and individual therapy sessions while providing support and education to family and social supports.
When the patient is ready to return home, the Social Services staff assumes an active role in discharge planning by identifying barriers to discharge during initial assessment and ongoing interactions with the patient and family, coordinating a plan for continued care after discharge.
Our employees enjoy:
- A strong company culture - We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, focus 100% on optimizing patient outcomes and emphasize our core values: excellence, passion, respect and stewardship.
- An enjoyable work environment - You'll experience a family-like atmosphere, strong teamwork and leader accessibility. Smaller department size allows you the opportunity to have a greater impact and promotes an open and engaged staff.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - Our pay philosophy places us above market pay and compliments our benefits package making Haven Behavioral Hospital an attractive opportunity
• Assesses and evaluates assigned patients.
• Conducts individual, family, and/or group therapy.
• Functions as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning.
• Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
• Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
• Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health Field
• Full clinical licensure preferred. LCSW, LPC
• Two years of experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
• Two years of Social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an acute care setting.
• Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is an acute care hospital providing inpatient psychiatric stabilization and treatment to adults of all ages who are experiencing acute symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood disorders and psychosis. Patients are treated though a program of comprehensive assessments, evidence-based treatment, medication evaluation and stabilization before a coordinated return to an appropriate environment. Services are provided by psychiatrists, specialty physicians, nurses, master-level therapists, discharge planners, and other professional staff dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors. We are a facility committed to excellence for the treatment of our patient
Haven Behavioral Hospital of AlbuquerqueWhy Work Here?
Small family like environment where you are supported by hands on leaders who truly care. Come do your best work!
Haven Behavioral Healthcare operates seven licensed, acute care behavioral hospitals across the country that offer hope for long-term recovery from the most complex mental health and substance abuse issues. We offer the latest treatments in both inpatient and outpatient programs, customizing our care based on your individual needs and preferences. The compassionate, expert care teams at each of our facilities will help you move past your illness or addiction, take back control of your life and become the best version of yourself Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is an acute care hospital providing inpatient psychiatric stabilization and treatment to adults of all ages who are experiencing acute symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood disorders and psychosis. Patients are treated though a program of comprehensive assessments, evidence-based treatment, medication evaluation and stabilization before a coordinated return to an appropriate environment. Services are provided by psychiatrists, specialty physicians, nurses, master-level therapists, discharge planners, and other professional staff dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors. We are a facility committed to excellence for the treatment of our patient
5400 Gibson Blvd SEAlbuquerque, NM