Social Worker/Staff Therapist - Outpatient
Haven Behavioral Healthcare Meridian, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Why Cottonwood Creek?
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital provides high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Cottonwood.
We are seeking a motivated Social Worker / Staff Therapist for our growing Outpatient Program. As a salaried Social Worker / Staff Therapist in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) you will assess patients as well as conduct group, family and individual therapy. In this role you will function as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning. You will maintain a safe and efficient working and treatment environment promoting implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule. Your ability to communicate effectively with the multi-disciplinary treatment team to ensure safe, quality care will be essential to success!
An ideal candidate for this position would have:
- A Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field
- An active therapy license in the state of Idaho (LCSW or LCPC or LMFT required)
- Two years of experience working with a multi-disciplinary team in a clinical setting
- One year experience working with behavioral health populations in an outpatient setting (Mental Health / Substance Use Intensive Outpatient preferred)
- Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions
- Experience working with adults with mental health challenges.
Make a difference in the Treasure Valley and surrounding communities. Our employees enjoy:
- A strong company culture - We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, focus 100% on optimizing patient outcomes and emphasize our core values: excellence, passion, respect and stewardship.
- An enjoyable work environment - You'll experience a family-like atmosphere, strong teamwork and leader accessibility. Smaller department size allows you the opportunity to have a greater impact and promotes an open and engaged staff.
- A challenging career path - Joining our team is a career choice that allows you to create your own opportunities and cultivate a passion for the services provided while working through challenges. Our employees are exposed to several different areas of patient care and hospital operations.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - Our pay philosophy places us above market pay and compliments our benefits package making Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital an attractive opportunity.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare
GovernmentView all jobs at Haven Behavioral Healthcare