Senior Financial Analyst
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Haven Behavioral Healthcare operates seven acute-care psychiatric hospitals and outpatient clinics across the United States that offer a full continuum of care for anyone dealing with mental health and substance abuse issues, from young adults to seniors.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Haven treats a complete array of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, personality disorders and many other illnesses. Our addiction treatment services include alcohol abuse, illicit drug addiction, and prescription drug use. Each facility is specially designed to provide a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment to begin the journey to better mental health.
The Senior Financial Analyst contributes to the overall financial performance of the facilities by demonstrating extensive industry and technical knowledge and providing analytical support to evaluate current and future business strategies and outcomes to the CEO, CFO, COO, and EVP of Business intelligence to drive the business forward. Designs financial projections and business plans, performs analytics to support revenue and expense management. The Senior Financial Analyst also prepares and coordinates the distribution of various financial reports and analyses on a regular and ad hoc basis and takes initiative to lead improvement projects.
- 4+ years of post-undergraduate experience in finance.
- Experience in healthcare setting preferably behavioral health, preferred.
- Analytical and entrepreneurial by nature. Willingness to think creatively and execute.
- Inquisitive and able to work in a cross-functional, flexible environment. Prefer experience in a startup, PE-backed, Private Equity, Investment Banking, or lower middle market firm.
- Excel - Dynamic modeling requiring sophisticated knowledge of excel above ‘vlookups’ & pivot tables.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with P&L’s.
- SQL – Understanding of pulling queries from SQL Tableau – Previous use is a plus. Willingness to learn Tableau and build dashboards is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in the financial area of healthcare, MBA or related. Masters Degree preferred.
- Company paid medical premiums
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Supplemental insurance
- STD & LTD
- PTO & Holidays
- Continuing education program
Working for Haven Behavioral Healthcare is more than a job; it’s a career choice that allows you to cultivate a passion for the crucial services we provide.
Come grow with us! Apply today!
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Haven Behavioral HealthcareNashville, TN
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.