Haven Behavioral Healthcare Frisco, TX
- Expired: October 29, 2019. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working atHaven Behavioral Hospital of Friscois more than a job; it’s a career choice that allows you to create your own opportunities and cultivate a passion for the services provided while working through challenges. We are seeking aRegistered Nurse (RN) for our Geriatric and Adolescent Units to join our team of healthcare professionals in making a difference in the Frisco community!
- Conducts patient assessments and provides nursing interventions to patients as assigned.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
- Provides supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians. Assumes role of Charge Nurse when assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current RN license by applicable state requirements
- CPR - Basic Life Support (BLS Provider Card)
- CPI - Nonviolent Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Minimum two (2) years clinical nursing experience, with at least one (1) year acute adolescent psychiatric experience.Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus!