Maintenance (EOC) Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Why Haven of Philadelphia?
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Philadelphia provides inpatient psychiatric stabilization and treatment to adults and older adults experiencing acute symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood swings or psychosis. Services are provided by psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and other professional staff who are dedicated to improving the quality of life of our patients.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Maintenance Coordinator:
• Provide preventative maintenance functions.
• Repairs involving plumbing components/systems, electrical, drywall and painting, HVAC systems, furnishings, and equipment.
• Familiarity with codes and regulations related to healthcare and healthcare facilities including OSHA, TJC, and PA state regulations.
• High School Diploma
• Skills and employment experience in the following areas: drywall repairs and/or installation, painting, plumbing repairs, minor electrical maintenance/repair, landscaping maintenance, HVAC maintenance and repairs, appliance, furnishings and basic equipment maintenance & repairs.
• Requires excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
In accordance with the City of Philadelphia’s Emergency Regulation Governing the Control and Prevention of COVID-19 Mandating Vaccines for Healthcare Workers and in Higher Education, Healthcare and related settings, and as mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and regular contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospital of Philadelphia are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.
Haven Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, and veteran or disability status.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Real EstateView all jobs at Haven Behavioral Healthcare