Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is a 48-bed licensed, acute care behavioral hospital that provides a safe, nurturing environment for the treatment of complex mental health issues. We offer innovative, customized treatment in both inpatient and outpatient programs, for individuals struggling with mental health and substance abuse issues. We believe that a person’s illness or addiction does not define them and, with help, there is hope for long-term recovery.
Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built on a foundation of service. Through our comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs, we are here for our clients on every step of their journey to healing. Our compassionate, expert treatment is designed to help our patients move past their illness and take back control of their life
This a key leadership role directing patient inquiry, clinical assessment, admissions and referrals in a patient-centered environment. This role reports to our CEO.
- Clinical leadership and coordination of patient flow and staff productivity.
- Overall management of incoming admission inquiry calls, assessing patients for admission, and facilitating appropriate referrals.
- Smooth and orderly admissions into the hospital
- Support, encourage, mentor and grow a staff of 8 clinicians.
- Collaborating with leadership team and business development team to enhance overall customer service delivery, internally and externally.
- Building excellent relationships within the community.
- Fostering collaboration and teamwork at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as Administrator on Call as assigned.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Hire, orient, train supervisor and evaluate department staff
- Facilitate direct admissions by coordinating with the Physician, referring facility, HBSC staff and insurance authorizations.
- Interact with patients, family members, external entities and internal staff.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health Field
- Three years clinical experience in behavioral healthcare
- Experience with crisis management or intake preferred
- Inpatient experience is highly preferred.
- A family-like environment where the focus is on patient outcomes.
- Dedicated and supportive leadership team Our CEO is a RN!
- A strong company culture - We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, focus 100% on optimizing patient outcomes and emphasize our core values: excellence, passion, respect and stewardship.
Offering Hope Health and Healing
Haven Behavioral Healthcare