Regional Account Manager
The Regional Accounts Manager is a key member of the Operations team for Haute Catering. The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of multiple catering locations in the region, as well as managing customer relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. This includes overseeing the Unit Managers, managing budgets, and ensuring the highest standards of food quality, service and safety are met.
RESPONSIBILITIES Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of multiple catering locations in the region
- Ensure customer satisfaction, food quality, service and safety standards are met
- Develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Manage budgets and ensure margins are met
- Manage a diverse staff, monitor, and evaluate staff performance, and provide guidance and training as needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors to streamline purchasing and maximize resources; source and onboard new partners and suppliers as needed
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures as needed
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Monitor industry trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in operations management, preferably in the catering industry
- Proven track record of success in managing multiple locations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office and other related software programs
Possesses the ability to fulfill all office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include but not limited to remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer entry, participating in filing activity, lifting, and carrying office and catering supplies (paper reams, mail, beverages, tables etc.)
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 – 30 pounds. At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position. Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding).
Haute CateringBethesda, MD
Get fresh Regional Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.