CR&R is the parent company of Haulaway Storage Containers. Our commitment to service goes back to 1968 when we were the first to offer temporary portable storage containers to the construction industry. The possibilities are endless, our storage container rentals are perfect for on-site construction storage, retail storage, residential storage, office storage, and portable tool sheds, just to name a few. Haulaway Storage Containers has service centers throughout the western United States, serving Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado. We’re striving to make your neighborhood a better place to live!
As a Class A Driver, you will operate a 3-axle Roll-Off truck & 3-axle semi-tractor pulling a 40ft Landoll trailer. You will pick up & deliver storage containers by designated route, interact with customers, complete daily logs and perform pre-trip, post-trip vehicle inspections. Our drivers are expected to meet all Safety, Service & Efficiency standards for the position.
- This position involves operating heavy-load vehicles to two or more locations.
- Load and unload freight as required. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch on delays, arrivals, equipment problems, etc., as required.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must have at least 2 years previous Class A driving experience for Class A position
- Must provide MVR print-out
- Must have acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards and company mental and physical requirements
- Good physical agility with the ability to lift up 50lbs repetitively. Experience in hauling 50k lb. loads.
- Ability to utilize local highway maps. Able to follow detailed instructions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Employee discount program
C R & R is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.