Haul-My-Mess.com is greater Cleveland's fast and friendly junk removal and dumpster rental company.
We are looking for a Junk Team member to join our team!
Why would you want to work with us?
- Our team members earn $10-$12 per hour plus tips
- Our business is growing even during Covid-19. We have a great opportunity for the right applicant to grow with us and make a substantial impact on our growth goals as well as your own career and growth goals.
- Our job is to help-Although the job of loading junk and unwanted stuff into a truck may not sound exciting, helping people has its own rewards. Many times our customers are in the process of moving, downsizing, or completing tasks related to senior citizens or grieving. We often have the ability to relieve stress and put a smile on someones face that needs it the most. Seeing the look of relief from a satisfied customer has been known to be contagious.
- We help the environment by recycling keeping our landfills free of waste.
- We help out others by donating reusable items to local charities and resale organizations. This provides people in our community a chance to get gently used merchandise at an affordable price.
- Great Hours! No late nights or Sundays EVER! Our shifts are 4-10 hours per day 3-4 days per week . Giving you more time to spend with family and friends or even working on your long term goals. Students are encouraged to apply for spring break and summer seasons.
- Great Experience! We guarantee, each day will be different from the last one. No boring 9-5 doing and seeing the same thing everyday.
- Get paid to stay in shape-If you like to work in the fresh air while working outdoors and staying fit, Haul-My-Mess.com could be a great fit for you.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day especially your clients.
- Ensuring our customers can boast about the exceptional service and a great experience that others can expect when they hire Haul-My-Mess.com.
- Educate clients about pricing and services while performing an estimate of each customer interaction .
- Price jobs aggressively by meeting and exceeding goals and benchmarks that are set in place for your continued success .
- Complete daily checklists to ensure customer satisfaction as well as your own well being.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc
- Safely complete junk removal jobs without damages.
- Be able to sell yourself and our brand without the aid of a suit and tie and identifying sales opportunities.
- Being a proud team player.
- MUST have reliable transportation to our South Euclid depot. •
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have a reliable smart phone.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy working hard,
- MUST be prepared to offer world class customer experience EVERYDAY.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check
if you think that you have what it takes to grow with us, Please apply for this immediate opening online. No phone calls please .