Are you a CLOSER?
Are you an self-starter who loves making money?
Our top performer made 200K last year.
Do you want the freedom and feeling of running your own business without any of the hassle and headaches of overhead, staff management or inventory costs?
Are you sick and tired of the rat-race and monotony of a 9-5 job?
Welcome to THE BEST SALES CAREER ANYWHERE!
- Absolutely no limit to earning potential!
- An awesome, very cool, upbeat Culture!
- A widely recognized, well-loved brand in the industry!
- A stand-out, high-quality product!
- A very fun clientele who love to buy!
- W2, 401K and medical benefits!
- Earn $2,500-10,000/mo or more!
- Design your own workweek!
- Infinite opportunity for growth!
- Direct to Consumer Sales!
Position: Sales Representative
Responsibilities/General Responsibilities: 1. Preparing for appointments
2. Travel is local and typically within a 50 mile radius of your home
3. Setting up appointments daily with prospective and existing clients
4. Properly process sales requests
5. Clearly communicate product effectiveness and high quality
6. Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, negotiate, and close
7. Effectively sell and promote our products
8. Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across your assigned territory
9. Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory
10. Meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
11. Effectively build a year-over-year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprise
12. Utilize an up-to-date CRM on new potential sales leads
13. Communicate effectively with staff and team
- Prior sales experience
- Good Sense of Humor
- Cold Calling
- Time management skills
- Magnetic Personality
- Hard Working
- Professional presence to conduct face-to-face appointments
- Driven to succeed
- Optimistic to a fault
- $2,500-$10,000 Monthly - Depending on personal performance
- Medical Insurance
- Autonomy of daily schedule
Note: When you apply for this job, you will be required to answer multiple interview questions to determine if you fit into the Hanzo Culture. There are no right or wrong answers, all we ask is that you be yourself.