The customer service representative will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services, in addition to assisting individuals interested in opening accounts. The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate effectively with customers, sales representative and manufacturing concerning customer requirements.
• Understand, document and communicate customer requirements and specifications including quantity, quality, schedule and delivery and any others of importance to the customer.
• Enter estimate requests and send pricing to customers as requested by Sales.
• Interact with Scheduling and Shipping on delivery requirements.
• Inspect, verify and document incoming customer material to assure conformance to planned requirements.
• Communicate with Production and customer if received material does not conform to planned requirements.
• Communicate manufacturing and scheduling limitations to customers.
• Document all communications with customers, sales representatives and manufacturing personnel regarding changes to job requirements.
• Prepare LIVE PROOFS for all projects as per customer instructions/specs
• Prepare mailing weight samples and provide spec sheet to mailing per the customers specs
• Communicating all schedule, material, quality and delivery information to the customer within 4 hours of receiving such information from Production, Scheduling or manufacturing.
• Maintain a professional demeanor in the face of any and all pressure.
• Deal with difficult customer situations and complaints successfully.
• Determining and fulfilling customer requirements not stated in contract requirements or job specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
• Knowledgeable about various printing methods and print stock materials a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to track multiple projects at once and switch from one activity to another as the situation requires.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word).
• Pharmaceutical printing experience a plus.
Hatteras is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hatteras does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.