- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are looking for a Logistics Analyst/Planner to join our client's team. They are building a new team!
- Experience planning logistics
- Use data analysis to improve efficiency
- Work with the team and vendors to implement changes
- Cost reviews
- Assist with accuracy of logs and reports
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Very computer savvy
- Project Management
- Some travel required
Hathaway PartnersBath, OH
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Logistics Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.