Would you like to be part of a team where people matter? Our client is a family driven, financially strong company and is looking to add a problem -solving leader to their Production Management team!!
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to lead day to day activities as they pertain to safety, environmental compliance, customer orders, quality/GMP requirements, and administrative functions. Identify and implement “procedures and systems” to improve operations with emphasis on both the short term and long term company goals.
- Complete and follow up on all incident and accident investigations.
- Review daily production activities to meet customer requirements.
- Initiate process changes to improve production efficiency.
- Implement and maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Complete training for all direct reports and assure new employees receive required training.
- Follow up and documentation for customer complaints.
- Manage overtime budget.
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Assure timely response to customer issues as they pertain to tech production.
- Motivate compliance to all SOP’s. Develop and update new and existing SOP’s..
- Guides employee performance and development through the use of daily communication and annual performance evaluations.
Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned