- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Hatch Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Check out our online reviews! Being recognized as a Best Place to Work three consecutive years sets us apart from our competition!
Hatch evolved to become known as a strong boutique, professional placement firm with a Light Industrial, Administrative / Professional and Direct Hire division. We have designated recruitment powerhouses that speak to the recruitment demands of the tight labor market that exists. We offer our clients opportunities to tap into talent through HatchGRAD, HatchTALENT, HatchFLEX, HatchDIRECT, HatchHR, HatchELITE and HatchPLUS.