Dental Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job:
You will report directly to the Director of Sales and is responsible for revenue growth of our products. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be responsible for sales and marketing for all the products.
Excellent Communication skills
· Customer Focus
· Computer Skills
· Teaching and Educating
· Presentation skills
· Time Management
· Accountability and Dependability
· Ethics and Integrity
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with dealer and user organizations on a regular basis to keep them trained and informed about the products and programs. Conduct sales calls with dental offices and clinics.
· Responsible for achievement of sales quota in assigned territory
· Provide follow up and support to dealer representatives
· Participate in regional and local industry and training events, including meetings and trade shows
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to negotiate and guide potential customers to Hatch Group products
· High level of organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain existing customers
· Ability to follow up on open leads and convert these into sales
· Computer literacy
By applying and submitting your resume to this job posting, the candidate acknowledges and confirms that the submitted resume is true and that the candidate is able to provide evidence of achievement as required.
Benefits: Are available and all business-related expenses will be paid. for more information you can visit our company website https://www.hatchgroup.ca
Hatch Group INC
4181 Sladeview CrescentMississauga, ON
Get fresh Director Sales & Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!