Hat Six Travel Center is seeking a Director of Operations to join our team in Casper, WY! As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the overall sales growth and profitability of the entire truck stop. You will oversee a team of direct reports in a fast-paced retail environment where rapid decision-making abilities are required. This position is very hands-on. We expect the Director of Operations to be involved in the day-to-day operations on a daily basis. You will report to the Owner.
- Develop a strong team - #1 priority.
- Help to maintain and supervise the integrity, quality, and customer service that our company provides.
- Coaching direct reports personnel regarding effective approaches to address problems during their shift.
- Working shoulder to shoulder with Line Associates to understand issues they are facing.
- Inspect the entire facility daily to ensure we are the cleanest truck stop in Wyoming.
- Working with the owner to establish sales goals.
- Ensuring department meets and exceeds all corporate office deadlines and goals.
- 5+ years of experience as a multi-unit supervisor or a general manager in the retail/customer service industry. Food experience would be a bonus.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and back office software systems.
- Must be able to travel independently.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of responsibility, integrity, dependability and stability.
- Must have experience recruiting, hiring, training, and retaining a best-in-class team.
- Must be a hands-on Manager with exceptional communication skills
- Vacation, PTO, 401K, and health insurance benefits
-Electronic charging station
You’ll feel refreshed and ready to continue your road trip after visiting Hat Six Travel Center!