Restaurant General Manager in Training
Hat Creek Burger Company Buda, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You'll Love This Job!
Do you have management experience and are a natural–born leader with a friendly demeanor? Are you able to guide a team toward success? Are you at your best within a fast-paced environment where you can use your skills to foster a world-class guest experience? If you are great at time management and have excellent organizational skills, you may be perfect to fill Hat Creek Burger Company's General Manager position!
Under the District Manager's supervision, you would be responsible for maintaining high standards in food quality, managing the restaurant operation, fostering an atmosphere of friendliness and exceptional customer service. In addition, you would run shifts, order product, hire staff, utilize projections for scheduling, scheduling, lead training, and develop employees. Hat Creek has a strong culture which you would be expected to uphold and champion as a leader of culture.
For a highly rewarding job with a family-centered business that has provided the backdrop for good food, good friends, and good fun in the Austin area since 2008, apply for Hat Creek's General Manager position today!
- Highly competitive pay
- 12 days PTO
- Free meals
- Favorable work schedule
- Responsible for the management of all restaurant operations.
- Ensuring that all food safety procedures and sanitization practices are being upheld.
- Developing relationships with employees, customers, and the community
- Inventory counting and ordering.
- Training and evaluation of all positions.
- Handling employee relations matters and escalating where needed.
- Equipment upkeep and maintenance.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of entire store property, including dry storage, walk-in, play yard, and dumpster area etc.
- Will supervise shift (operations).
- Responsible for the financial performance of the store.
- Collaboration skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Effective communicator.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Coaching/Mentoring skills.
- Customer Service.
- Restaurant operations.
- Team Player.
- Culture Ambassador.
- Great work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- GMs are required to work in a kitchen environment which includes working with and around kitchen equipment such as but not limited to ovens, stoves, walk-in cooler/freezer, milkshake machine, frying equipment, and knives.
- You will be exposed to heat, steam, fire, noise, and potentially slippery surfaces including the floor.
- GMs will be asked to work outside in the elements when doing property walks.
Expected Work Hours
The GM position is full time. The restaurant working schedule is Monday to Sunday. GMs are expected to work roughly 50 hours per week on average and generally, though not always, get two days off per week.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Required Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years in the restaurant industry.
- Three years of management in the restaurant or an equivalent industry.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Preferred Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Two years of restaurant experience in a fast, casual restaurant.
Hat Creek Burger CompanyWhy Work Here?
Fast growing, local company that values people and providing the best fast-casual, family-friendly experience to its customers!
Austin-based restaurant concept that currently owns and operates 26 locations throughout Texas. We are a fast-casual restaurant concept that has a strong emphasis on building a family-friendly environment for both customers and employees.
FoodView all jobs at Hat Creek Burger Company