Popular Austin eatery is seeking an energetic, positive and punctual person to take the helm in our kitchen. If you love to cook, make people happy and work best in a busy atmosphere, you are perfect for our Cook position!
In this role, among other responsibilities, you would use your skills to provide customers with food cooked to perfection in a timely manner while following all food handling guidelines. As a Cook, you also would be expected to properly prep, handle and store food products, and maintain a precise inventory.
If you are looking for a job you will enjoy with a company that values its employees, join our team today!
- Follow instructions to prepare product at start of each shift
- Prepare, package and deliver food as per company guidelines
- Closely follow all kitchen procedures
- Ensure correct food storage and holding
- Follow food temperature rules
- Meet local and state sanitary and safety guidelines
- Handle inventory unpacking and storage
- Maintain a clean and safe working area
- Must possess collaboration and time management skills
- Must be able to manage stress and keep your composure
- Punctuality, a great work ethic and a positive attitude is a must
- Prefer a high school diploma or GED
- At least one year of restaurant experience preferred