Production Manager - Tampa, Florida
Work with management to oversee, develop, assign and monitor operational goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of production and management experience.
- Minimum of AA or Bachelor’s degree
- Management experience in food production a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with a PC and Microsoft Office
YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY
This crucial position is responsible for all aspects and areas of operations and will report directly to the President.
- Manage all aspects of company’s food production operations within budget
- Manage and schedule production staff of 20 employees
- Ensure that health, safety, and sanitation regulations are met
- Develop and improve ongoing training programs for all levels of staff
- Maintain facility, building, and production equipment
- Set short and long-term goals/priorities for production staff
- Inventory Control and Quality Assurance
- Communicate and coordinate with office to achieve overall company objectives
Premier Placement and Staffing Service since 1963
1221 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900
Miami, FL 33131
Hastings & Hastings has been providing superior quality personnel services to South Florida businesses for over 40 years. Since its inception in 1975, Hastings & Hastings has grown to become a highly respected industry leader, with a well-known reputation for excellence.
Hastings & Hastings services include Direct Hire, Temporary Staffing and Executive Placement for Corporate and Professional positions.
Hastings & Hastings Placement and Staffing Services' success is dependent on its team of experienced professionals. Our in-house staff of professional Personnel Consultants average over 30 years of experience with our firm.