Harwood Consulting, Inc. (HCI) is a Tampa, FL based business has been providing our clients with proven back office solutions, since 1991. HCI is a Microsoft Silver Partner who is seeking to add several experienced consultants to our Professional Services team. You will be delivering new Dynamics 365BC/NAV solutions to clients, or upgrading existing clients to newer versions.
Location: Virtual Office
This opportunity allows its team member to work from home most days. Our consultants travel to client locations only as needed, which historically averages < 30% of time. Some weeks require 50%-75%, but most weeks 0% travel.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the delivery of ERP solutions Dynamics 365 BC/NAV based solutions
• Provide quality service support, allowing our clients more time to grow their businesses
• Assist with client solution deliveries, modifications & upgrades
• Will be required to use your industry experience, to train clients on using their ERP solutions
• All consultants are required to identify and clearly document client needs in all phases of our projects as well as during service support activities
Required Skills + Qualifications
• Must have hands on experience with one or more ERP system (such as MS Dynamics NAV, Great Plains, Netsuite, SAP, etc.) with 2+ years of hands on experience.
• Experience implementing at least one new ERP system
• Must demonstrate expertise in one or more functional areas such as Inventory Management, Accounting (AP/AR), Payroll Management, Cost Management, Manufacturing, Financial Reporting, Human Resources, Service Management, Job Control, Supply Chain Management, etc.
• Must have excellent client-facing communications skills
• Must be equally adept at performing well in a team environment, and independently
Optional Skills + Qualifications
• Manufacturing & finance industry experience preferred
• Experience with Cost Accounting, Power Platform, payroll management systems, Retail/Point of Sale systems
• Demonstrable experience in leading projects as a consultant a plus
• Test management – planning and executing test plans a big plus
• Agile/SCRUM experience
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Potential
• Healthcare Benefits
• Retirement Plan