Facebook Ads Specialist (Media Buyer)
Harward Media American Fork, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harward Media is looking for an experienced “Kick Ass” Facebook Media Buyer. We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced high ad-spend environment and isn’t afraid of failure. Our ideal candidate needs to be comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility with a reasonable level of autonomy and self-discipline. You will need to monitor campaign performance and adjust strategy and structure based on results and objectives. We move fast, set lofty goals, and learn deep, so a willingness to constantly expand your marketing knowledge is essential for you and our company to win.
- Plan, manage, and execute high spending campaigns on Facebook’s platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, etc.)
- Constantly learn and experiment new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Create and analyze performance reports
- Develop a collaborative relationship with marketing and creative teams to achieve company objectives
- Stay up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Report your Facebook ad buying strategy and data driven performance results to management by maintaining a consistent dialog
- Track and analyze ad performance to effectively acquire customers at acceptable CPAs, ROAS, and other key indicators.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience planning and executing ad campaigns on Facebook
- Prior experience managing several ad accounts with a minimum of $50k in monthly ad spend
- Must possess strong knowledge and experience in campaign building, segmentation, structure in Facebook Ads Manager
- A clear understanding of Facebook advertising policies
- A basic understanding of the front-end e-commerce conversion funnel process
- Experience purchasing digital media for e-commerce brands required
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Moderate Copywriting experience is strongly preferred
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Manychat or other messenger chatbot experience
- Email Marketing Experience with platforms like Klaviyo, Active Campaign etc.
- Landing page building experience on platforms like Clickfunnels, Instapage, etc.
We were awarded Utah’s best company to work for by Utah’s Business Magazine in 2020. We take pride in being a company that encourages and supports a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package as well as a great place to work.
Harward MediaWhy Work Here?
Awesome leaders that really care about your personal development and your success!
Harward Media is an Inc 500 parent company that builds and incubates e-commerce brands. We pick a demographic and then build a business and product line for that demographic. After that small business is up and running, we sell it. Or keep it if we want to. It means we have done lots of cool stuff in lots of industries, and all of it mostly under the public radar. We were awarded Utah’s best company to work for by Utah’s Business Magazine in 2020. We take pride in being a company that encourages and supports a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package as well as a great place to work.
858 S Auto Mall DriveAmerican Fork, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Harward Media