VPG Management is a locally respected property management team that creates memorable and valuable experiences for all of our stakeholders by attracting fun, engaging talent that is committed to excellence in everything we do! We own and manage our own properties, and we have one asset that sets us apart from the others –THE VPG WAY!
As one of our Leasing Consultants your day is all about PEOPLE!! Being enthusiastic and creative while knowing what drives the market makes you a top-notch sales person! Your people-loving soul, who is a home finding helper, makes you a hero!
So, here are a few of the things that we believe are essential to being the best Leasing Consultant there is:
- You have to LOVE people, all kinds of people!!
- You must be able to “seal the deal”! Expectations of at least a 20% closing ratio
- Maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents gather
- Be an inspector! Tour routes and models are your showcase; make sure they look their best!
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Contribute ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and improving resident satisfaction
- Maintain professional resident communications via verbal and written communications
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective, existing residents and your team members
- Have exceptional administrative skills with attention to detail
Here are some of the things you have already conquered!
- You have at least two years of transferable experience in customer service
- You have the ability to adapt to new technologies
- You are proficient in writing, speaking and understanding the English language
- Be fun! Have Energy! Be the energizer bunny!
Some of your job and responsibilities will be:
· Meeting and greeting prospective residents.
· Explaining rental rates and income qualifications for our community.
· Showing apartment units and describing amenities.
· Inspection of apartments for move-in availability.
· Entering traffic into the database, following up with prospects to close the lease.
· Distribution of move-in packages, preparing and explaining leases.
· Assisting with marketing efforts and resident relation functions.