Fast growing Louisiana based Construction Company seeking a vibrant and motivated person to play a key role in a fast growing business. The role requires someone who is well organized and can manage multiple tasks. This candidate will have broad exposure to all aspects of construction.
Commercial Construction Contractor business needs Full time bookkeeper for,
Including but not limited to:
- Heavy Quick Books Job Costing posting.
- Manage lien waivers, contract billing.
- Process AIA 702 and 703’s.
- Pay monthly bills, including accounts payable, payroll, and debt payments.
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Monitor lien waivers from subcontractors.
- Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
- Manage subcontracts/agreements/purchase order payment processing and procedures.
- Oversight of job cost reporting and job close outs.
- Monitor worker's comp and general liability.
- Full Charge Bookkeeping duties.
- And other duties as assigned.
Please do not apply if you are not experienced with the job costing system in Quick books.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quickbooks Premier Contractor Edition: 5 years (Required)
- Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint: 3 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Job Costing Input: 7 years (Required)
- AIA Processing: 2 years (Required)
- 702, 703 Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Decisive and critical thinker with ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Accounting or Finance Degree preferred, or an equivalent qualification.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (US GAAP)
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations.
We are seeking a full time person who is eager to work, determined to succeed, and willing to contribute in a small and growing environment. The candidate must have an interest in real estate and desire to learn and add value to the organization. We offer a competitive compensation based on experience and believe there is plenty of career growth within the firm.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedule