Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Harvey Manufacturing
Reports To: Director of Sales - West
Location: Londonderry, NH - (Ohio Market)
The Business Development Managers works to improve our organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. These employees’ build key customer relationship, identifies new business opportunity, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Business Development Managers work in a Sr. Management position within Harvey Building Products
- Manage all relationship and sales activities around Harvey Window & Door customers including the following: Annual business planning, provide training and marketing support activities to all customers and their associates; resolve and correct all relationship, product, pricing, credit, shipping, lead-time and normal day-to-day business issues in a timely manner.
- Assess and cultivates strong business relationships with Window & Door focused trade partners whose segment focus aligns with Harvey’s product portfolio.
- Support existing clients to ensure they stay satisfied and positive. Sales call will require presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict client’s future needs.
- Develop a pipeline of new business while capturing knowledge of the market. Track and record activity on accounts; build forecast sales targets and ensure they are being met.
- Adopt the finest product knowledge and presentation skills in the window & door industry. Plan approaches and pitches. Work with marketing staff using knowledge of the market and competitors to help identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Develop and maintain a highly collaborative and positive working relationship with HBP leadership team, manufacturing division, and company personnel.
- Present business development training and mentoring to Harvey distribution and other internal staff.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distributions channels that will lead to increased sales. Maintain correct channels or distribution and proper mapping in each market to collect maximum market share while minimizing market conflict.
- Work seamlessly with HBP window manufacturing division on project flow, product production as well as new product development.
- Participate in pricing the solution & service.
- Adhere to travel and entertainment cost center budgets.
- Ensure customer showrooms correctly exhibit our products with the most current revisions, looking 1st class and correctly operating every time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7-10 years or more of applicable work experience within Windows & Doors. Understands both manufacturing and distribution.
- Networking, prospecting, motivation to sell, closing skills, ability to identify customer needs and challenges, market knowledge, and professionalism.
- Demonstrates the ability to speak to large groups using multiple delivery methods.
- Significant experience in negotiating with customers and successfully resolving any disputes that may arise.
- Evidence of strong analytical and fact-based planning skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently to achieve results and can also work effectively as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills are necessary.
- High level of proficiency operating MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strategic planning and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Travel will be required.
Harvey Industries LLCWaltham, MA
BusinessView All Harvey Industries LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.