Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
Harvest Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Accountable for all manufacturing operations including the safety, quality, production efficiency, on-time delivery, customer service, and financial performance of the plant
- Work closely with manufacturing manager, state director and local supply chain to plan and coordinate production and implement corporate goals and policies
- Continuously place importance in the organizational goals and visions in relation to:
- Safety and security of employees and product
- Compliance to all policies, regulations, and laws set forth by the city, county and state as required to ensure security of the operating license
- Quality of product and packaging
- On-time delivery and customer service
- Cultivation of leadership values and support of plant personnel
- Process Performance
- Audits (State and city, Quality, Safety, Environment, and Compliance)
- Visit the plant floor frequently to coordinate and monitor production, direct the resolution of production delays, and oversee other production related issues
- Champion short- term projects and support continuous improvement processes to achieve operational excellence and to meet internal or external customer expectations.
- Lead the team in the implementation of new products
- Serve as a leader that is hands on within the operation
- Work closely with Human Resources to create, support and maintain an engaged and team-oriented workforce to meet business demands
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
- Reporting on departments progress and performance towards KPI's
- Additional duties as assigned by manufacturing leadership
- Production management in the food/beverage or pharmaceutical industry desired
- 3+ years of experience with direct reports
- 2+ years of experience with production manager title, or 6+ years of experience as high-level production supervisor
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they're completed effectively the first time.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver's license.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an applicable field of study (engineering or business) desired
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
*Harvest (www.harvesthoc.com) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Harvest