Roles and Responsibilities:
- Make recommendations and implement business process software to be utilized on this program for overseeing cost controls. Work with internal and external staff to launch and maintain.
- Manage the program scheduling efforts with the Scheduler(s) to develop scheduling templates, populate a robust program schedule, and set up the scheduling process to allow for accurate and timely schedule information.
- Ensure that fully loaded costs schedules are completed for all workstreams.
- Maintain risk register, data of cost/schedule/scope impacts of risks; provide updates to project manager(s) as needed.
- Manage risk, earned value, and provide cost overrun tracking and reporting.
- Provide early warning of potential governance violations (e.g. overspends vs. authorized amount) to Program Management.
- In conjunction with program leadership, establish and implement project authorization and change control guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain change control data in conformance with the Company and CPUC reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with delivery teams and matrixed functional organizations to track all changes to program scope, schedule, cost and risk.
- Support preparations for governance meetings.
- Implement efficient change control processes and tools.
- 5+ years industry experience with program controls
- Experience with implementing change control processes
- Experience with change control software
- Ability to engage a team and deliver results
- Earned Value management