Harvest Technical is seeking a Maintenance Administrative Assistant for one of our refinery clients in the Greater Los Angeles Basin. The Maintenance Administrative Assistant will support the IMPACT department. The IMPACT department supports all turnaround (TA) project within the refinery.
- At least 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience required
- High School degree required
- Basic Common knowledge and experience in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook required.
- Outlook- scheduling meetings, calendar invites.
- MS Word- create document, format fonts, creating simple table, print to PDF.
- Excel- Insert columns/rows, format font, print to PDF, create simple table, add gridlines.
- PowerPoint- create slides using Presentation mode (flip between presentation and edit).
- Proficiency test required prior to candidate submittal. Candidate must have score of 80% or higher to be submitted to the posting.
- Selected candidate will need to be open and comfortable with working occasional extended hours and/or on weekends.
- Strong communication- verbal and written, organizational skills required.
- Previous Administrative experience within a refinery site, Industrial or Oil/Gas environment preferred.
- Basic document control experience would be nice to have.
High School Degree required
Preparing for T/A Group’s monthly Safety meeting
- Assist in gathering information for the IMPACT Group’s website
- T/A Performance / General Administrative Assistant Duties
- Maintaining office supplies for the IMPACT and Construction Services groups
- Resolving badging issues for the IMPACT and Construction Services Groups
- Reserving CRC and all T/A conference rooms.
- Requesting CRC training rooms when needed for the IMPACT and Construction Services Groups
- Coordinating and reviewing invoices for water / coffee services for T/A locations
- Reconciling IMPACT and Construction Services Pro‐Card
- Receiving EWOs and communicating with the Engineers daily
- Uploading, creating folders and editing EWOs in SharePoint
- Creating distribution lists per T/A and distributing all EWOs in a timely manner
- Organizing Retirement / Anniversaries and farewell celebrations for the IMPACT and Construction Services groups
- Keep track of IMPACTs computer locations, serial numbers and owners
- Order and assist with all catering for IMPACT and Construction Services group
During T/A Execution
- Preparing daily agenda and recording field updates during T/A execution update meetings (6am & 1pm)
- Closing out Maximo WO’s as requested by ITL & MTL
- Ownership, tracking, recording and distribution of all communication devices for all T/As
- Record all lessons learned in database
- Responsible for distributing meal vouchers during T/As
- Work with MTL’s for all temporary computer/phone needs for T/A