5931 Project Manager III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Deliver high-value project management core competencies and best practices with high-performing cross-functional teams to achieve technical development milestones on time, on budget, and with high quality.
- Manage technical product development teams and projects of moderate to high complexity (e.g. cross-functional, multi-site, global) with a results-oriented mindset.
- Develop realistic, integrated project plans/schedules with multiple scenarios and drive development team progress toward deliverables and milestones, including analyzing critical path activities and mitigating interdependencies and risks.
- Ensure project deliverables are integrated with the overall Technical Development Team program, in alignment Lifecycle Team Target Product Profile strategy.
- Apply knowledge of design controls and risk management to create appropriate phase-based approaches that comply with applicable Quality System Requirements.
- Partner with Device Team on design control strategy, execution, and change management authoring documentation and facilitating design reviews to ensure a complete and compliant Design History file.
- Facilitate and drive project and technical collaboration with internal and external partners including suppliers, contract development and manufacturing organizations, and test labs.
- Partner closely with Device Team Leader in scenario planning and defining and executing the device/technology strategy.
- Facilitate efficient decision-making, issue resolution, and risk mitigation.
- Manage and facilitate effective team meetings, communications, and interactions as well as engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders and governance.
- Foster a high-performing, inclusive, and collaborative team environment, monitor team dynamics, and facilitate team building.
- Estimate, negotiate, and plan the resources needed to execute the plan.
- Monitor and report per business process expectations.
- Manage information sharing and project updates and lead escalation of unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget, and resources.
- Oversee knowledge management of the project and standardize processes and utilize appropriate technology systems and templates.
- Project planning, scenario planning, & scheduling.
- Tracking team deliverables and actions.
- Risk management.
- Decision facilitation.
- Resource management
- Team and meeting management.
- Effective communication.
- Software tools, such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Video Conferencing, Visio, MS Project, Smartsheet, Trello.
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 6 years total work experience with at least 3 or more years relevant.
- Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- BS/BA (Engineering/Science preferred) or advanced degree.
- Project management certification(s) preferred.
Our client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, all external personnel providing services to our client are required to comply with this requirement.
Harvest Technical Services, Inc.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Harvest Technical Services, Inc.