0536 Sr. Project Controls Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60 to $75 Hourly
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the area of project management and project controls.
- Ensures that the Project Controls Processes are carried out in accordance with the Design & Construction Engineering Manual and the specific project-related Project Controls Plan.
- Includes projects in the portfolio ranging in value from (USD)200K to (USD)10M and stand-alone medium and large projects (USD)10M+.
- Coordinates, leads/supervises, and monitors the Project Controls activities of Contractors and other involved parties.
- Manage the interface for Project Controls activities to all required Departments involved in the project (e.g. Finance, Procurement).
- Implements project controls procedures and systems, project controls training and workshops for project management team and/ or contractor.
- Reviews GC GMP bids as a member of the bid review team.
- Establishes and maintains WBS (Work breakdown Structure) and project cost ledger.
- Implements cost control, total project forecasting, and monthly cash-flow forecast based on the analysis of the actual incurred cost against the agreed budget, inclusive of work in place and project trends. Monitor cost performance to detect and understand variances from the budget.
- Produce accurate and unbiased cost forecasts at a detailed and summary level.
- Identify and ensure early warning of adverse cost trends such that corrective actions may be taken. Manage, review, and approve the project change requests (PCN Process).
- Incorporates the changes to the scope, schedule, and cost into reporting.
- Leads/facilities risk workshops and manage the risk log and mitigation plans.
- Provides input to the project reports including Project Monthly Reports and is accountable for cost and schedule data in Cora PPM.
- Assist in the implementation of project financial accounting procedures and systems.
Skills and abilities:
- Proficient in using MS-Office and/or Google Suite applications.
- Very good data analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently as well as within a team.
- Knowledge of SAP finance module.
- Experience utilizing a CAPEX Project Portfolio Management system to manage CAPEX projects. (eg Unifier, Ecosys, Ebuilder, Cora).
Communication and responsiveness:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively and interact with employees at all levels.
- University degree in engineering or economics/business administration or equivalent (e.g. cost engineer, quantity surveyor).
PLEASE NOTE: Our client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, all external personnel providing services to our client are required to comply with this requirement.
Compensation Range: $60 - $74.75/hr
Harvest Technical Services, Inc.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?