- $20 Hourly
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the Hourly Delivery position, joining our team.
- HOURLY RATE: $20/hour
- SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday approximately 10-20 hours per week. Timing of hours worked is flexible.
Our busy and growing winery is currently looking for a team member to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks, and providing exceptional service to our customer base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a rapidly growing company, we encourage you to apply today!
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Unload and deliver products at assigned stops using hand trucks.
- Deliver wine to our on-premise (restaurant) and off-premise (retail) customers.
- Ensure all packages are accounted for and signatures received.
- Meet delivery windows set by our clients.
- Check-in wines with receiving personnel.
- Collect payment for the delivery.
- Pull and pack orders for delivery.
- Replenish stock as needed from out Marydel, DE warehouse.
- Manage accuracy of product inventory.
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse full of products.
- Maintain in communication with the sales department to work together as a team.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, preserve confidentially of all business information and data, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail. Reliable attendance and punctuality are also required. The employee is also expected to perform other related duties, special projects and functions as required from time to time.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Clean driving record.
- Customer service mindset
- Courteous with customer service orientation and demonstrated listening skills.
- Understands and embraces value of safety.
Physical requirements and work environment:
- Frequently walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, balancing and lifting and reaching using fine manipulation
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds. Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds.
- Exposed to outside weather elements.
Harvest Ridge WineryToughkenamon, PA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.