Harvest Preparatory School, located in Canal Winchester, Ohio, is looking for Full- and Part-Time Server/Cashiers to work in our school cafeteria. Flexible shifts available Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Candidates must have a servant attitude, be a Christian, professional, and a team player who demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Cooking experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in a school cafeteria preferred.
- Desire to work in a school setting.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend during the entire shift and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Operating a POS (Point of Sale) and cash-handling skills a plus.
- We also require at our expense an acceptable BCI and FBI background check.
Harvest Preparatory School and World Harvest Church are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches. World Harvest Church does discriminate on the basis of religion.