Harvest Market is a locally owned and operated grocery outfit that delivers quality food and services to their communities. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, detail-orientated Operations Manager to help execute company vision within the group. A qualified candidate will possess extensive experience and success in the Grocery Retail Industry.
- Manage and improve fiscal operational practices
- Direct group in appointed sales and merchandising goals
- Track and forecast sales trends and analysis to ensure group goal achievement
- Provide daily support for Point of Sale operations and general store support
- Formalize and enforce policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Direct in store resets, including Produce seasonal resets, Butcher Block and Deli sets as well
- Train and develop both management and store employees through succession planning
- 5+ years succeeding in Operational or Store management
- Strong project management and merchandising skills
- Positive motivational attitude
- Willingness to travel and work to the business needs
- Financial ease with income statements, balance sheets and Profit and Loss statements
The Operations Manager will report directly to the Vice President and President of the Company. Travel is required and a car allowance is provided. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. We also offer paid vacation and 401K matching. The Operations Manager will also be eligible for quarterly performance bonuses.
If you feel that you will be a good fit, please, you are encouraged to fill out an application on our website at: https://www.harvestmarketstores.com/custom_retailer/employment/
Harvest Market Stores
Why Work Here?
We are a family owned, community driven grocery store with a great work environment that provides good benefits for its employees and family