We are seeking a Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
Harvest Farms provides our customers with quality service, distribution, and manufacturing. We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor. Under the direction of the Plant Manager, will oversee plant production, safety, quality; direct workforce in a safe environment, maintaining accident-free work record while producing a quality product with high levels of efficiency. We are located in Lancaster, California
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- 5 year of experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in word processing and spreadsheet programs is required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- Climate will be between 30 degrees to 45 degrees while in production rooms.
- Climate will be between -0 degrees to 20 degrees while in freezers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.