Production/Plant Specialist (maintenance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Marana, AZ
Duration: 4+ Months
You are responsible for planning and managing the production activities of a company based on job orders. They provide support to the operations department and collaborate with supervisors to create production plans and identity workflow requirements.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to detail, ability to interface with ipods/ipads, computers, multiple software platforms, and automated equipment.
- Irrigation and automation system maintenance, plumbing and electrical inspection and repair
- Equipment assembly
- Perform scheduled maintenance on a wide variety of automation equipment
- Work with growers and functional teams to diagnose and troubleshoot issues arising from daily operation
- Interact with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to document maintenance events
- Inspection of facility and report any damaged or broken items/safety hazards
- Properly operates and stores any equipment needed for tasks
- Follows standard operating procedures in a safe and compliant manner
- Work Environment
- Occasional loud noises from machinery
- Greenhouse conditions, wide range of temperatures, humidity, and sunlight
- Exposure to corn pollen and other plant material
- Ability to work independently with strong time management
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks under time constraints and strict deadlines
- Demonstrated efficiency, attention to detail, accuracy, and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Physical Demands
- Knowledge and proficiency in proper and safe use of hand/power tools used in repairs
- Ability to bend at the waist, squat, crouch and kneel
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Wearing gloves and other PPE for extended periods
- Knowledge and proficiency in proper and safe use of chemicals and sprays used in operating and maintaining greenhouse systems
- Fine manipulation with fingers and hands
- High School or equivalent
- Must be able to pass drug screen & criminal background check
- Worker Shift Start Time: AM - 07:30 AM
Get fresh Building Maintenance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.