We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. We have PRN and Full time schedule rotations.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Harvard Partners has been serving the needs of our clients for the past 15 years and is committed to the local communities, our employees, and the patients we serve.
Harvard Partners Health
Why Work Here?At Harvard Partners Health, we are committed to fostering the best patient care by matching healthcare professionals with their best career fit. We provide an avenue for professionals to find employment at facilities throughout Washington and California. Harvard Partners has been serving the needs of our clients for the past 15 years and is committed to the local communities, our employees, and the patients we serve.
Harvard Partners Health is a community provider with local representatives along the West Coast!