Harvard Business Services, Inc. is one of the largest business formation companies in the United States. As we are outpacing our competitors and are continually growing, we are looking to hire the right person to help us move forward and expand our web-development and technology team in order to better serve our customers and further expand our operations.
The person hired for this job will share responsibility for maintaining our current system and applications and developing new functionality for our existing and/or new systems on an ad-hoc basis. Currently, day to day operations require knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavScript, XML, MSSQL,, ColdFusion, PHP, and GIT. Knowledge of other platforms and/or frameworks is a plus.
- Have at least three years of web development experience.
- Love technology.
- Thrive in a small collaborative environment with lots of autonomy about the way to approach your work.
- Are confident, motivated and do not require constant guidance.
- Are comfortable with figuring things out on your own.
- Are not afraid of having to learn new ways of doing things.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
Have significant experience with our daily stack:
- HTML, CSS, JavScript, XML, MSSQL,, ColdFusion, PHP, GIT;
- Software Design, Debugging, and Deployment policies.
Have experience and/or good understanding of:
- Java, Python, JQuery, Ajax;
- Version Control and Code Management Policies;
The best candidates will have:
- A formal Computer Science or related degree is a plus.
- Prefers working in a collaborative team environment.
What do we offer:
- Top salary
- State-of-the-art tech tools
- 401k Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- An estimated 40 hour work week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays Off
This is a strictly on location job position.