- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Harvard Bioscience Harvard Bioscience is a leading developer, manufacturer and seller of technologies, products and services that enable fundamental research, discovery, and pre-clinical testing for drug development. Our customers range from renowned academic institutions and government laboratories, to the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and contract research organizations. With operations in North America, Europe, and China, we sell through a combination of direct and distribution channels to customers around the world. We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: HBIO) with over $100M in revenues in 2020.
A career with Harvard Bioscience is an experience where our employees are energized and aligned to our purpose - Solutions to advance life science. With an experienced leadership team with a track record of delivering growth and accelerated business improvements, HBIO sees an opportunity to drive significant organic growth by leveraging and expanding its deep customer relationships, new product development and an empowered, efficient sales force.
THE OPPORTUNITY HBIO is looking for a sales analyst who will evaluate and identify trends in sales by analyzing industry data, from both within a company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting your reports to your team and to management. The minimum education required by many companies is a bachelor's degree in accounting, marketing or another related field. A successful sales analyst will also be highly motivated, a self-starter and a great team player. High standards and attention to detail are a must in order to produce quality work.
Responsibilities for Sales Analyst
- Provides analysis support, proactively manages data and data sources, prepares periodic reports on key company metrics
- Coordinate with system owners and admins to identify, develop and maintain sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and PowerBI
- Own critical ad hoc reporting and analytics on KPIs
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and sales strategy
- Help manage the ongoing sales commission plan program, develop tracking infrastructure and reporting tools, and provide accurate calculations
- Support sales in preparing data for business report meetings with customers. Pulling data, creating charts, writing summaries of our performance
- compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- collaborate with team members and members of other departments
Qualifications for Sales Analyst
- bachelor's degree in accounting, marketing or finance
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- superior oral and written communication skills
- high level of organization and detail-orientation
- strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- excellent time management
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERAN/DISABILITY
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh Oracle PRE Sales Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.