Hartwig currently has a full-time opportunity available for a Field Service Technician (Service Engineer) in our Kansas City, Missouri territory. This position repairs CNC Machine Tools and keeps them running at their peak performance. This proactive individual will inspect equipment, make recommendations and service our customer's equipment.
Hartwig is one of the nation's leading CNC machine tool distributors. We are passionate about the manufacturing industry and known for our rich culture that strives for "Best in Class" service in all that we do. Our people are the lifeblood of our business. With over 200 team members in nine locations throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best manufacturing solutions and support (Sales, Engineering, Service, Applications and Parts) to the machine tool industry.
If you share our passion for manufacturing and strive to be the best by learning every day, read on.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HARTWIG SERVICE ENGINEER:
- Drive your Hartwig company truck from your home to the customer's facility displaying a best in class presentation of Hartwig
- Conduct efficient and timely PM on CNC machine tools to include changing fluids, filters and checking accuracies
- Train and instruct customers on PM best practices and Hartwig services
- Schedule PM customer visits
- Conduct inventory counts of truck
- Document information and report time
- Other duties as assigned
TO JOIN THE HARTWIG TEAM YOU SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant mechanical, inspection, repair experience and/or formal education preferred but willing to train.
- Standard work hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. however, must be willing to work to finish a job/project.
- Passion for delivering best in class customer service and exceptional communication skills.
- Valid driver's license in state of primary residence required. Driving record must permit insurability.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Matching Program
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Accrued Time Off with Paid Holidays
- Laptop and Cell Phone
- Fleet Vehicle
- Training Program(s)
Hartwig is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.