Workwhere every momentmatters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with onething in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcarenetwork as a Visiting Registered Nurse.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center is thefirst hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the HartfordHealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital. Located in Bridgeport, St. Vincent’s has morethan 3,200 employees and includes a 473-bed community hospital, a 76-bedinpatient psychiatric facility in Westport and special needs services foradults and children.
Staffed by renowned orthopedicspecialists, The Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute provides an exceptionalpatient experience – delivering world-class care with the highest safety andquality. The Manager, ConnecticutOrthopaedic Institute Operations, is responsible for effectively leading theservice line in service delivery, program development, growth management,financial performance and quality improvement.
- Provides strategic planningand operational leadership serving as a key stakeholder in facilityplanning/project management, engagement, experience and retention.
- Provides oversight of theCOI Advance Practice Provider Team and Anesthesia Providers. Serves as a resource to nurse and departmentmanagers within and across service lines.
- Leads clinical careredesigns through leading the Medical Advisory Board assuring standards of careare met throughout the continuum of care.
- In conjunction with theOffice of Patient Experience, develops and implements patient experience,engagement and education platforms.
- Manages human resources toensure quality services and promote positive employee relations.
- Supporting the orthopedicprogram manager, monitors compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospitalpolicy for patient services and environmental and employee safety.
- Provides clinical support asan advanced practitioner #HHC