Workwhere every moment matters.
Everyday, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing incommon: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We inviteyou to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcarenetwork.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center inBridgeport has more than 3,200 associates. It includes a 473-bed communityteaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a largemultispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults andchildren. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to beintegrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’ssecond-largest hospital.
The Orthopedic Patient Navigator willwork in the Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at St. Vincent’s Medical Centerand manage an orthopedic patient population throughout the continuum of care. Staffed by renowned orthopedic specialists,The Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute provides an exceptional patientexperience – delivering world-class care with the highest safety andquality.
- Collaborates withmultidisciplinary team members in the acute, post-acute and outpatient settingsto identify patient needs such as home health care, DME, physical therapy and communityservices.
- Evaluates plan of care andrevises on an ongoing basis as determined by patient’s health status andcommunicates changes.
- Identify gaps or barriers intreatment plans to ensure that discharged patients receive appropriateresources and services.
- Performs patient follow-upcalls at pre-determined intervals and responds to patient status.
- Completes daily rounds on all patients and communicates needs duringteam huddles. #HHC