CNC Lathe Operator / Setup - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
CNC Lathe Operator / Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Run production CNC turning and manual jobs by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Minor program editing and ability to adjust machine offsets to ensure a quality product
- Sets-up & operate mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings etc.
- Maintains specifications and best in class quality by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
CNC Lathe Operator / Machine Operator Requirements:
- Candidates must be able to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
- Previous experience as a CNC Machine Operator is required (CNC lathes primary, milling a plus and thread rolling a plus)
- Manual machining experience is a plus, but not required!
- Programming experience (conversationally or Mastercam Lathe 2020 software) is a plus, but not required!
- Experience operating Hardinge (CHNC & Cobra) & Nakamura Lathes a big plus!!
Hartford Aircraft Products IncWhy Work Here?
Talented Fun Lovin Team, Much Room for Growth, Growing, Sucessful Company Investing in Technology & People.
AS9100 accredited manufacturer of precision aerospace fasteners and components.
94 Old Poquonock RoadBloomfield, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hartford Aircraft Products Inc