CNC Lathe Operator / Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Run production CNC turning and manual jobs by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Minor program editing and ability to adjust machine offsets to ensure a quality product
- Sets-up & operate mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings etc.
- Maintains specifications and best in class quality by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
CNC Lathe Operator / Machine Operator Requirements:
- Candidates must be able to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
- Previous experience as a CNC Machine Operator is required (CNC lathes primary, milling a plus and thread rolling a plus)
- Manual machining experience is a plus, but not required!
- Programming experience (conversationally or Mastercam Lathe 2020 software) is a plus, but not required!
- Experience operating Hardinge (CHNC & Cobra) & Nakamura Lathes a big plus!!
Hartford Aircraft Products Inc
Why Work Here?AS9100 accredited manufacturer of precision aerospace fasteners and components.
Talented Fun Lovin Team, Much Room for Growth, Growing, Sucessful Company Investing in Technology & People.