- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mission of the Role:
As a critical member of sales teams, this role supports the efforts of outside sales engineers and directly provides superior service to our customers. The foundation of this role is built upon technical knowledge which is communicated to customers and the sales team via phone, fax or email. Results include processing orders, providing quotes, and communicating technical expertise.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree from accredited college or technical school and/or one to three years experience in Customer Service or related field is desired. Fluid Power degree or Bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is desired. Experience with CAD software is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains and builds customer relationships via phone, faxes or email by providing superior customer service. This involves processing orders, facilitating returns, and working through technical questions and complaints.
- Assists Outside Sales teammate(s) and customers with solution design and machined/fabricated parts for custom assemblies.
- Creates technical documentation for custom designed products.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of vendors’ production and delivery schedules.
- Researching and discovering technical solutions to best solve customer problems or needs.
- Develops and maintains technical proficiency in design and operation of Hartfiel’s core product lines.
- Calming a customer or situation by letting them know you will take responsibility and try to help them. This requires a positive disposition and the ability to interpret customer concerns.
- Supports Outside Sales Teammate(s) with quotes, research, sourcing product, and sales leads.
- Prepares all information on new customer for input into customer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with suppliers as necessary.
- Schedules appointments for outside sales staff and visits customers based on project need and absence of outside teammate.
- Receives inbound calls and converts into additional opportunities, soliciting sale of new products and services.
- Serves as a supplier delegate.
- Tracks stock levels of customer specific inventory.
- Attends and participates in weekly team funnel meetings.Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follows all quality processes and procedures as established by Hartfiel Automation.
- Operates within the intended framework of Hartfiel Automation’s mission, values, and vision statements.
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CAD Software
11501 North Lakeridge Pkwy. Suite 450Ashland, VA
Get fresh Outside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.