Outside Sales- Eastern North Carolina
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Engineer
Mission of the Role
Produce sales and gross margin growth to meet and exceed annual goals. To gain market share for the products we represent within a defined geographical territory.
A degree in one of the following areas – Fluid Power Technology, Robotics or Motion Control Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering - from an accredited college or university or five years of experience in a related field is desired. Education and/or experience requirements may be waived at management discretion.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in a respective territory with existing accounts and new prospects.
- Responsible for learning focus products and having practical knowledge of all additional product lines.
- Effectively utilizes supplier’s time during visits to maximize collective efforts.
- Attains a goal of four to five effective sales calls per day.
- Leads weekly Team Funnel meetings.
- Utilizes the Funnel process to identify, prioritize, gain, and maintain market share.
- Updates Sales and Funnel activities on a weekly basis.
- Completes accurate expense reports by the 5th of each month.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follows all quality processes and procedures as established by Hartfiel Automation.
- Operates within the intended framework of Hartfiel Automation’s mission, values, and vision statements.
Hartfiel Automation Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Hartfiel Automation Inc