- Expired: September 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hart Medical Equipment provides a full range of home care products and support services based on individual needs. We strive to conduct our patient care operation with the highest standards. We are a nationally accredited, premier provider of home medical equipment and supplies.
Status: Full Time
Territory: This position will be working in Findlay, OH
Hours: M-F, 8:30 - 5
Hart Medical Equipment offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE
SUMMARY: Establish relationships with referral sources such as physicians, hospitals, case managers, social workers, clinicians, medical assistants, etc. in order to grow the business and improve communications and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow the business in your respective territory
- Establish relationships with referral sources such as physicians, hospitals, case managers, social workers, clinicians, medical assistances, etc. in order to grow the business and improve communications and operations
- Prepare presentations to present to referral sources
- In-service referral sources and provide breakfasts/lunch meetings
- Work with referral sources to ensure proper documentation
- Sell/Educate referral sources on the components of DME services and explain the interrelation of these services with Healthcare Payers
- Continual evaluation of sales strategies and business plan, using appropriate reporting
- Acquire and retain strong product knowledge
- Serve as a sales consultant and product knowledge/operations expert in the field, creating solutions as appropriate
- Understand Medicare and other insurance reimbursement procedures and legalities; including HIPPA guidelines
- Create weekly call route, prioritize accounts, set goals for each call
- Maintain appointment calendars
- Using database, track daily visits, calls, issues, etc. and communication of leads, noting office hours of all clients
- Assist with various projects and company initiatives
- Manage mileage, expense reports, and sales budget
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards
- Always dress in business attire
- Follow up with calls, issues, e-mails same day (or by next business day if same day isnt possible)
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong customer service
- Compassion for people
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Highly organized
- Problem solving
- Computer skills:
- MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are mandatory
- Graphic design is a plus
- CRM a plus
- EPIC, Allscripts, Cerner, GoScripts a plus
- Good time management skills
- High energy
- Calm and professional when dealing with dissatisfied customers
- Contribute positively to morale
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
Bachelors degree or a minimum of five years in the health care industry
Sales experience or combination of education/experience required with Pharmaceutical Sales experience a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and policy. Strong written and verbal skills in order to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to think strategically, plan accordingly, and identify trends and patterns.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger functions, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Able to handle stressful situations. Able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Drive up to 150 miles a day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise levels in the work environment are usually moderate. Driving within the service area may be required and will involve driving in inclement weather in all seasons.
We provide our employees with PPE.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to the terms of Hart's Application Acknowledgement and Agreement found at https://hartmedical.org/application-agreement.
IRB Medical Equipment LLC, dba Hart Medical Equipment, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship age, disability genetic information, height, weight, marital or veteran status or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of applicable federal state and local laws. Hart Medical Equipment also provides reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Hart Medical Equipment
BusinessView all jobs at Hart Medical Equipment